6合彩
中国西藏网 > 时政要闻

你我的新时代,全面小康一个都不能少

发布时间:2018-01-10 16:15:00来源: CGTN

2018年,改革开放40周年;2019年,新中国成立70周年;2020年,全面建成小康社会;2021年,中国共产党成立100周年……习近平总书记强调,这些重要的时间节点,是我们工作的坐标,更标志着中国开启圆梦复兴的新征程。

After 40 years of reform, opening up and development, China is standing in a "new era." The ultimate goal of this period is the "great rejuvenation of the nation," a blueprint set forth by Chinese President Xi Jinping, who plans to push his country forwards in a "new era" during which "no one must be left behind."

In Xi's own words

中国特色社会主义进入了新时代。

Socialism with Chinese characteristics has entered a new era.

新时代要有新气象。

In this new context, we must get a new look.

更要有新作为。

And more importantly, make new accomplishments.

2018年我们将迎来改革开放40周年。

In 2018, we will mark the 40th anniversary of the launch of reform and opening-up.

改革开放是决定当代中国命运的关键一招。

Reform and opening-up is a crucial move that is shaping China's future.

40年的改革开放使中国人民生活实现了小康 逐步富裕起来了。

Forty years of reform and opening-up have made it possible for our people to lead decent and even comfortable lives;

我们将坚定不移深化各方面改革,坚定不移扩大开放。

We will make determined efforts to comprehensively deepen reform and open China still wider to the world.

使改革和开放相互促进,相得益彰。

We will see that reform and opening-up complement and reinforce each other.

我坚信,中华民族伟大复兴必将在改革开放的进程中得以实现。

It is my conviction that the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation will become a reality in the course of reform and opening-up.

2019年我们将迎来中华人民共和国成立70周年。

In 2019, we will mark the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.

我们将贯彻新发展理念,推动中国经济持续健康发展。

We will act on a new vision for development and strive for sustained and healthy economic growth.

把我们的人民共和国建设得更加繁荣富强。

These efforts will contribute towards a more prosperous and stronger People's Republic.

2020年我们将全面建成小康社会。

In 2020, we will establish a moderately prosperous society across all metrics.

全面建成小康社会,一个不能少。

This is the society to be enjoyed by each and every one of us.

共同富裕路上,一个不能掉队。

On the march towards common prosperity, no one must be left behind.

我们将举全党全国之力,坚决完成脱贫攻坚任务 确保兑现我们的承诺。

We will mobilize the whole Party and the whole country in a resolute push to deliver on our pledge and eradicate poverty in China.

我们要牢记人民对美好生活的向往就是我们的奋斗目标。

The aspirations of the people to live a better life must always be the focus of our efforts.

坚持以人民为中心的发展思想,不断推进全体人民共同富裕。

We must remain committed to a people-centered philosophy of development, and make steady progress towards realizing common prosperity for everyone.

2021年我们将迎来中国共产党成立100周年。

In 2021, we will mark the centenary of the Communist Party of China.

中国共产党立志于中华民族千秋伟业,百年恰是风华正茂。

For the Party which fights for the eternal wellbeing of the Chinese nation, the centenary only ushers in the prime of life.

中国共产党是世界上最大的政党,大就要有大的样子。

As the world's largest political party, the CPC must behave in a way commensurate with this status.

实践充分证明,中国共产党能够带领人民进行伟大的社会革命,

Its history makes it abundantly clear that the CPC is capable of not only spearheading a great social revolution,

也能够进行伟大的自我革命。

but also imposing a great reform on itself.

我们将继续清除一切侵蚀党的健康肌体的病毒,

We must continue to rid ourselves of any virus that erodes the Party's fabric,

大力营造风清气正的政治生态,

to make great efforts for fostering a healthy political environment of integrity,

以全党的强大正能量在全社会凝聚起推动中国发展进步的磅礴力量。

and to generate waves of positive energy throughout our Party, which can then build into a mighty nationwide force driving China's development and progress.

中国共产党和中国人民从苦难中走过来。

The Communist Party of China and the Chinese people have gone through trials and tribulations.

深知和平的珍贵,发展的价值。

These experiences have taught us that peace is precious and development must be valued.

中国人民自信自尊,将坚定维护国家主权,安全,发展利益。

With confidence and pride the Chinese people will be steadfast in upholding our country's sovereignty, security and development interests.

同时将同各国人民一道,积极推动构建人类命运共同体。

We will also work with other nations to build a global community with a shared future.

不断为人类和平与发展的崇高事业作出新的更大的贡献。

and make new and greater contributions to the noble cause of peace and development for all humanity.

俗语说,百闻不如一见。

As the saying goes: "It is better to see once, than to hear a hundred times."

我们不需要更多的溢美之词。

We do not need lavish praise from others.

我们一贯欢迎客观的介绍和有益的建议。

However, we do welcome objective reporting and constructive suggestions.

正所谓,不要人夸颜色好,只留清气满乾坤。

For this is our motto: "Not angling for compliments, I'd be content that my integrity fills the universe."

 

视频地址 http://www.oknikeairmax.com/6hc/video/news/20180110/1515573437705.shtml

(责编: 王东)

版权声明:凡注明“来源:中国西藏网”或“中国西藏网文”的所有作品,版权归高原(北京)文化传播有限公司。任何媒体转载、摘编、引用,须注明来源中国西藏网和署著作者名,否则将追究相关法律责任。

六合彩资料大全 六合彩资料 六合彩图库 香港六合彩图库 香港六合彩网站 六合彩走势图 香港六合彩资料大全 六合彩大全 香港六合彩挂牌 六合彩管家婆 六合彩直播 香港六合彩特码 六合彩马报 六合彩白小姐 六合彩结果 六合彩开码 香港六合彩白小姐 地下六合彩 香港六合彩公司 六合彩官网 香港六合彩网址 香港六合彩现场直播 新加坡六合彩 六合彩免费资料 六合彩现场直播 六合彩图片 香港六合彩管家婆 香港六合彩特码资料 六合彩生肖 六合彩开什么 今晚六合彩开什么 香港六合彩网 六合彩特码资料 六合彩报 六合彩预测 香港六合彩图 六合彩全年资料 香港六合彩大全 六合彩公式 六合彩图纸 香港六合彩官方网站 六合彩彩图 香港六合彩官网 六合彩生肖表 六合彩号码 六合彩记录 香港六合彩结果 六合彩官方网站 香港六合彩总公司 一肖一码期期中 香港最准一肖一码 特码 白小姐一肖中特马 白小姐中特网 白小姐中特玄机 白小姐一肖中特 白小姐资料 白小姐开奖结果 白小姐论坛 白小姐图库 白小姐玄机图 白小姐传密 白小姐开奖 白小姐心水论坛 曾道人 香港六合彩曾道人 六合彩曾道人 曾道人玄机 香港曾道人 曾道人内幕玄机 六合宝典 六合图库 六合在线 六合开奖结果 香港六合彩 六合彩 六合彩特码 六合彩开奖 六合彩在线 最新六合彩 6合彩 香港6合彩 6合彩开奖 白小姐特码 白小姐一码中特 一码中特 黄大仙图库 香港最快开奖现场直播 香港马会资料一肖中特 2017年六开彩开奖结果 2017六合彩开奖结果 开奖结果现场直播 手机118kj开奖现场直播 今晚开什么码开奖结果 6合和彩今天开奖结果 香港6合总彩开奖结果 香港开奖现场直播结果 2016香港开奖现场直播 2017香港开奖现场直播 最快出码现场直播 六开现场直播 开马现场直播 王中王铁算盘开奖结果 4887铁算盘开奖结果 开码最快现场直播 香港报码最快现场直播 现场直播一肖 手机开奖结果现场直播 在线聊天网站 六合彩开奖结果 四肖期期准 香港马会在线一线图库 曾道免费资料大全 铁算盘4887开奖结果 蓝月亮免费资料大全 曾道免费资料大全2017 曾道长一肖中特资料 管家婆中特网 三肖中特期期准免费 香港牛魔王管家婆彩图i 管家婆网址 管家婆中特网王中王 管家婆中特网1 香港挂牌正版彩图 3441新时代一肖一码 白小姐一肖中特马免费 香港最准码网站 最准的特马网站 香港白小姐一肖中特马 381818白小姐一肖中特 白小姐一肖中特今晚期1 六合 白小姐 001开奖网 008现场开奖 118kj开奖现场 118开奖现场 118开奖直播 118开奖直播现场 11kj开奖直播 133香港开奖结果 铁算盘开奖结果 六合彩开奖现场 香港六合马会开奖结果 2016年六开彩开奖查询 2016年香港开奖记录 2017开奖记录开奖结果 2017香港开奖记录 2017香港历史开奖记录 2017香港马会开奖结果 2017香港最快开奖现场直播开奖记录 现场直播开奖 333开奖直播现场 本港台开奖直播 开奖直播 最快开奖 开奖现场直播室聊天室 开奖直播免费提供 开奖网 六合在线开奖结果 开奖结果今晚 六和合彩开奖结果 香港六合彩开奖结果 马会开奖结果 白小姐中特网开奖直播 本港台开奖现场直播 曾道人今晚开奖结果 多多宝六合开奖资料 广东十一开奖结果 今晚六合彩开奖结果 开奖现场 六合彩开奖资料网 六合焦点开奖结果 六合开奖 六合开奖号码 六合现场开奖 六开彩开奖结果2017 六开彩开奖现场 六开彩开奖现场直播 绿苹果开奖现场 马会开奖 马会开奖直播 马会开奖资料 香港曾道人开奖结果 香港第一开奖网 香港开奖结果现场直播 香港开奖现场直播 香港开奖直播 香港历史开奖记录 香港六彩开奖结果今晚 香港六合彩开奖记录 香港六合彩开奖时搅珠机故障 香港六合彩开奖站 香港六合开奖记录 香港六合开奖结果 香港马会开奖结果 香港马会开奖直播 香港赛马会开奖结果 香港完美六合彩开奖结果 香港最快开奖结果